DC Works Together for a Healthier City
World AIDS Day is Coming Up on December 1st!
- Our Heroes 2015 Exhibition on display at the Metropolitan Community Church, November 20th- December 7th
- The Announcement: A Documentary Film - December 1st, 11-5 PM
- Ask The Doctor - December 1st, 5-6:30 PM
- The Last One Film Screening - The Women's Collective - December 1st, 1-3:30 PM
- Free HIV Testing - Us Helping Us - December 1st, 9 AM-9 PM
Visit DC Department of Health's HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, and Tuberculosis Administration (HAHSTA) for more events!
A5: Let them talk to you as a trustworthy friend and help them locate a professional in their area for expert help #EbonyChat
A4: Communication with someone you trust. Talking about it let's you hear it from your own mouth which can validate an issue #EbonyChat